- Next Steps
- Agency Branded
- Crime Map and Tip Integration
- Alert Notifications
- Report a Problem
- Social Media Ready
- Agency Website Portal
- Two-Way Evidence Collection
- Image & Video Upload
- Secure Transmission
- World-class Support
Just Got Connected
Put Your Agency
In The Hand of Every Citizen
Increase Information Flow
CityConnect allows law enforcement and local agencies to provide citizens a single source app for their Website, social media channels, alerts, anonymous tipping and crime map.
Improve Community Engagement
Agencies can send alerts to subscribers, receive crime tips, publish crime data, and direct message anonymous tipsters.
Streamline Your Resources
CityConnect is the hub that puts the power of agency-owned communications back into your hands. Only agency-approved communications are published to the app.
How it Works
CityConnect is the most feature-rich, agency-branded mobile application designed specifically for police agencies and local governments to connect and interact with their citizens through the devices they use most - smart phones. Available for Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
Connect your agency crime map, tipping solution, and alerts module to CityConnect. Plus, offer the Report-a-Problem feature that allows non-crime related reports to be made by citizens.
- Text, Web, and Mobile App sourced TipSoft anonymous tips are routed directly to your agency. You can accept video and picture with tips and communicate anonymously with tipsters for additional evidence recovery.
- Crime map integration is available. If your agency uses CrimeReports, citizens get all of the same great features that have made it the most used crime map in the world.
- Agency alerts keep your citizens updated on local crime and other important city-related information
CityConnect looks like it is by and from your agency. It includes your customized backdrop on the home screen, logo, and name.
- Increase community credibility
- Build trust and partnerships through transparency
- Publish only agency-approved communications
Social Media Ready
55% of mobile phones are smartphones and 140 million tablets were sold in 2012. Mobile devices are the preferred communications device of their socially connected and savvy users.
- Connect your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flikr, and other like accounts to the app
- Provide your citizens the same experience they'd receive from a Web browser in the palm of their hand
- Send push notifications to subscribed users
Report a Problem
Potholes, broken water mains, downed power lines and the like all represent hazards to your citizens and increase city legal liability. With CityConnect, citizens can send you pictures and messages regarding such issues so you can provide a higher level of service and improve the quality of life for residents.
Secure and Reliable Connection
As a cloud-based solution, the CityConnect mobile app receives all software updates directly from PublicEngines. So you never have to worry about updates, dedicated servers, or extra IT staff. It's also protected by the same security measures that banks, health insurance companies, and the like use to keep records confidential.
- SaaS 70 Compliant Servers
- SSL Encryption
- Electronic locking mechanisms on the server room doors