Technical Product Support Representative
PublicEngines is a leading provider of cloud-based analytical tools designed to help law enforcement agencies reduce, solve, and prevent crime. With more than 2,000 customers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, the company is a key partner to law enforcement and other government agencies in providing mapping, analytics, and intelligence applications.
PublicEngines, a Draper-based company, is currently recruiting an experienced Technical Product Support Representative to work closely with solving customer issues and also working with the Sales and Product Development teams. This position provides assistance in response to inquiries about products and services and proactively works with customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Provide inbound customer support via telephone, email, and screen sharing
- Assist with the troubleshooting and identification of system bugs and enhancements
- Review, identify and provide proper solutions for customer specific product issues
- Technical problem solving and computer troubleshooting
- Write knowledge base articles based on solved issues or common support questions
- Maintain broad knowledge of product functionality, updates and issues
- Provide customer education about how best to use our products
- Accurately document customer interactions and support issues
- Follow up with customers when product issues are resolved
- Validate and report customer submitted bugs and enhancements
- Assist with final testing of product enhancements before release dates
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
Required Experience and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient at solving issues/problems
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years customer service experience
To apply for this position, click "Apply" or send an email to HR@publicengines.com, with a the subject line of "Technical Product Support Representative. Resume of [Enter your First Name and Last Name]." Attach your resume in PDF format.