When CommandCentral launched in 2009 it was with the help of law enforcement agencies nationwide. You helped us design the interface, the dashboard, and the reports that would ultimately become standard in the system. Today PublicEngines is proud to announce a brand new feature that promises to revolutionize how you share crime data – Email Reports.
Email Reports allows administrators to create scheduled or ad-hoc reports from the five standard reports and send them to any email recipient.
Some of the major benefits of Email Reports include:
- A reduction in analyst report writing backlog
- Increase in internal information sharing
- Set it and forget reporting useful for anything from beat reporting for patrol officers to monthly year-over-year analysis for command staff
- Cross-jurisdictional data sharing
- Agency crime data sharing with local city management
Last week we provided administrators with a sneak peak of the feature in our Email Reports demo webinar. View it below. Like to share your thoughts or comments on the new feature? Please leave your feedback in the comments section below.