The countdown to IACP 2013 is on. With merely 11 days before the exhibit begins as of this writing, I’m sure you’re brimming with excitement to visit with old friends, find a few new products to take home with you, snag a cheese steak, and of course Chiefs Night. Last year in San Diego was a blast as the entire Gas Lamp District was closed down for the show attendees. The association brought in food vendors, musicians, street performers, DJs, and arial artists for a little R&R time.
But you don’t have to wait for night two to get the show started right. Join PublicEngines at booth 347 to see what many are sure to be talking about when the show is over.
Here’s 5 Reasons To Visit Us Starting On Day 1:
- The NFL - You read that right. We’re streaming the games live on Sunday in stunning HD on a big screen. Why? Because nobody is happy about missing their team’s game. Don’t settle for highlights. Take a plop down on one of our couches and catch all the action.
- Snacks - Because you can’t watch football without them! Now we aren’t talking wings or brats, but we’ll definitely have a cure for your case of the munchies.
- Daily Raffle - On Sunday and Monday at 2:30 pm and Tuesday at 11 am we’re hosting the mother of all raffles. Come by to win iPads, wireless speakers, tactical pens from Smith and Wesson, or a Google Nexus 7 tablet. Plus, on Tuesday we’re giving away the grand prize that includes our Tactical (and technical) Goodie Bag. You’ll love what’s inside. Prior to each raffle will be a brief overview of CommandCentral Predictive - our newest and the most technologically advanced predictive analytics tool on the market. Attending this will earn you one raffle ticket. Get a demo of one of our other products earlier in the day to earn more tickets and of course more chances to win.
- FREE CrimeReports – That’s right, the online crime map that started it all is now totally and completely free to local law enforcement agencies – forever. Come on by to see how to get your agency on the largest and most widely used, ad-free crime map in the world. CrimeReports is the perfect community engagement tool that allows citizens to view local crime on a map, register for automatic email updates, and even submit anonymous tips about crime.
- Predictive Analytics - Predictive analytics is the hottest topic sweeping the technology circuit in law enforcement communities everywhere. The problem is, many confuse it with tools that allow you to engage in predictive policing initiatives. And while predictive policing is still important and relevant, predictive analytics is very different — think of it as the next level. Imagine a tool that provides daily crime predictions – including type, date, time, and location – automatically and with the ability to deliver reports directly to officer email inboxes. That’s what we’re showcasing this year. The ultimate tool for agencies looking to lower crime amongst slashed budgets and strained resources. This tool – CommandCentral Predictive – is THE game changer in the industry.
So, while you have many choices among booths to visit and classes to attend this year at IACP 2013, you don’t want to miss visiting the PublicEngines booth #347, early and often. In fact, if you come by, tell us you read this blog and we’ll give you an extra raffle ticket for that day’s drawing!